1. Glass Cutting, Cleaning and Film Cutting
- Slice the glass accurately.
- Check the glass surface and clean the grease and dirt. Tap water can be used for
- Clean again with soft water. Water quality suggested＜30μS，hardness＜10
- Blow-dry the glass to prevent dirt.
- Film cutting shall reserve 2~5mm over the glass size according to the actual
2. Glass Bonding
- Glass Bonding Room
- The temperature of the glass bonding room shall be controlled constant
20~25℃ and the humidity is between 23%±2%. The room shall be no dust inside and the
shall be kept clean. The workers all keep the uniforms, caps and gloves clean to
particles and hair sticking to the films.
- Glss Bond Conditions
- The surface temperature of the glass is suggested to be between 20~30℃ and the
more than 40℃. The surface temperature of the film is suggested to be between
again for the cleanness of the films and glass and if the glass and film match.
3. Preloading and Venting
- Cold Vacuuming and Heat Vacuuming
- Vacuuming Venting:Vacuum degree 580~680mmHg, temperature 20~25℃, pressure
cold vacuuming time for continuous vacuuming is about 20 minutes. If it is
vacuuming, the cold vacuuming is about 30minutes.
- Heat Vacuuming: The surface temperature of glass is 100~120℃, the time
minutes. The temperature is between -0.095~-0.1MPa. Take out the glass when the
reduced to 60~80℃.
- Roll-in Venting
- Preheating of the thermostat→The surface temperature of the bonded glass is 20~30℃
about 25%→First roll-in, the pressure is 0.2~0.5MPa, the roller spacing is less than
thickness of the bonded glass by about 10%→Thermostat→The surface temperature of
65~80℃→Second roll-in, the pressure is 0.3~0.5MPa, the roller spacing is less than
of the bonded glass by about 15%~20%. Keep continuous operation to keep the
4. High Pressure Forming
- During the whole process, the heating & pressurization and cooling &
should be operated slowly. The following processes are for reference: Heating &
pressurization→The temperature is increased to 60℃ and the pressure is 0.4MPa→The
increased to 135~140℃→The pressure is increased to 1.05~1.28MPa→Constant temperature
minuted (It is determined by the thickness and quantity of the glass in the pot.)→
pressure and reduce the temperature until it is reduced naturally and lowly to 90℃→
temperature to 45~55℃ and exhaust.
5. Package And Storage
- Rolls of PVB films are vacuum-packed with aluminum foil film. There are 2 means of
packing: cardboard tube and wooden case. Generally the PVB films with a width less
(including 1200mm) are packed in cardboard tube or cartons, while the ones width a
than 1200mm are packed in wooden cases. Qualified products are packed with
qualification, packing list, etc.